I’d planned to write this post last Sunday, but things have been sort of crazy so I’ve decided to lump everything together:
Titled Duster – Most of my knitting energy has been devoted to the Tilted Duster this week. As I’ve written before, I was waiting to see if the fit was ok once I finished the skirt. I finished it this week (I think it was Tuesday) and the fit looks pretty good – no lines in weird places! YAY! I started on the collar, and I had to stop and unwind a bunch of yarn that I had used for the sleeves back when I made the darn thing too big. Once I finish the collar, I’ll be on to the sleeves, and hopefully, will finish this week.
So far so good – I’ve learned a) my yarn does not have to be “perfect” and that I enjoy spinning! I’m finally making yarn the weight I want (which is “less bulky) and I like the process!